Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Weekend

We were fortunate enough to be asked over for supper on Friday night (to our friends the Ehlers) & also Saturday night (to Hope & Ben's house)  We had nice visits both evening & the kids had great times playing with the kids.  I of course did not mind 2 evenings free from cooking supper! 

Saturday during the day the girls & I got some cleaning done.  I gave both Jenae & Aubree a few cleaning tasks to do themselves.  They both did a great job & it sure was nice to have the help.  I really appreciate having the girls get old enough to share in some of the house work.  It obviously gets done much faster with 3 sets of hands doing the work, plus it is more fun to do together. 

Since we got our cleaning & laundry done on Saturday we got to spend Sunday in the kitchen doing some baking together after we got home from Church.  It was not the warmest weekend & we did get some rain/snow that we were all happy about, but it was not a good weekend to spend time outside. 

The forecast is for sunshine & 60's by the end of this week.  I am hoping we are able to get out & enjoy the nice weather. 

Calving is going good.  We have had about 80 calves so far.  I am thinking they are loving the warm sunshine as well!

Ehlers have baby lambs right now.  I had forgot how cute lambs are!  My Grandpa Forre used to raise sheep so I grew up having baby lambs around.  The girls loved getting to see them!


Wyatt showing Aubree & Whitney the lamb.

Brooke & Wyatt with the lambs.
Trey giving Whitney some love.  Whitney adores Trey! 

Whitney & Chase playing with the door stop. They entertained themselves for quiet awhile with the door stop! 


Aubree having some Kool-Aid.  When we went to leave for Hope's house she came out of her room with this had on.  She had it off to the side of her head & I asked her why didn't put her hat on right.  She said "this is my artist look"  We just never know about her!

I was teasing Trey & Aubree that they were on a date! 

Jenae giving Trey a piggy back ride.

Jenae making worm cookies & Aubree frosting her worm cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment