Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Weekend

We had a busy weekend.  Friday night I had the Chamber of Commerce Banquet. 

Saturday we went over to Hope's house for a birthday party for Marilyn.  Hope fixed Chili and all sorts of other yummy foods!!  The kids had a good time playing together.

 From Hope's house we headed to Norfolk to spend the night at Divot's.  My Dad's sister, Linda, organized a family outing.  There were 41 of us there and we had a great time swimming.  I think we got out money's worth out of the pool.  I was not sure how Whitney would do but she loved the hotel life!  She loved the pool and wanted to be in the water at all times. 

Sunday the kids were up early and Kyle took them down for breakfast then back to the pool.  I think Jenae was back in the pool a little after 7:00 Sunday morning and she did not get out until 11:30.  The girls we exhausted!!  We grabbed a quick bite to eat in Norfolk before heading home. 

We just watched the Super Bowl at home and put girls to bed early!


The Grandkids helping Grammy blow out her birthday candles.
Marilyn with the kiddos at her Birthday party.

Jenae taking Whitney for a swim in the pool.

Brooke, Aubree & Cooper in the water.

Kyle & Whitney enjoying the hot tub.

The kids at the pool.

Linda's room was the host room and there was no shortage of food!

Some of the Forre kids.  EEEE stand for Forre.  I wish I would have gotten a picture of all of us in our T-shirts, but I was not that organized.   This crew was kicked back relaxing after a morning of swimming.


No comments:

Post a Comment