Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Awana Program/A Day in Newman Grove/ Life at home

I find when I get behind in my blogging, I take fewer pictures.  So the last few weeks this is all I have.  It has been a busy few weeks.  The weather is getting nice, so we have be outside a lot.  I love seeing all of the green grass and the trees getting their leaves.  We are  really needing some rain, but besides that we have been blessed with a beautiful spring.  I think the older I get the more I love Spring.  I am pretty sure it is my favorite season of all :-)

Jenae and her Awana Class. 

I was not quick enough with my camera to get a picture of Aubree Joy with her class so I took one by herself!

All 30 Awana Club members!  We are so blessed to have such a wonderful church youth program in Chambers.  So many great people donate there time to help teach these kids the word of God.  My girls love Wednesday night church!

Jace and Whitney. They were pretty good buddies!

Fun  times with the Forre cousins! (and a few extras..not sure who the other kids are..but they joined right in!)

Not even sure what to say about this picture??  Aubree and Whitney were playing in the water and Whit's pants were wet.  Apparently she could not get them off because of her boots being on, so she just walked around like this.  Crazy kid!!

No comments:

Post a Comment