Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Shell Creek Valley Days

The girls and went back to Newman Grove for Shell Creek Valley Days in June.  It is the town celebration.  All of my Aunts and a lot of my cousin's and their kids were back for the weekend.  My Aunt Connie and a group from her church put on a kids carnival.  A great time was had by all!!!

Jenae, Aubree and Whitney on the ferris wheel.   

Worlds smallest ferrris wheel!



Aubree playing a carnival game.

Jenae coming down the giant slide.

Here comes Whitney!  She loved the slide!! 


Whitney was all smiles on the slide!

Whitney and Jace on the trolley ride.

Whitney and the bunny from the petting zoo.


Supper time at Grandma Kim's!

We had a great time spending the evening at Mom's house. 

Madison and Brooke on the trolley.

Whitney and my cousin Michael.  She loved my cousins Trevor and Michael!

Jace and Whitney on the Ferris Wheel

The kids all at the parade!

My niece Brooke, dancing at the town BBQ.  She did a great job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment