Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

TGIF!!!! I posted a couple more pictures from Wednesday. It was so warm that day! Today is it is only in the 60's, but still a nice day.

We have a busy weekend planned. Jenae is going to a birthday party for her friend Cole tonight. I think they are going to go fishing. She is really excited about that. She decided she wanted to give Cole one of her toy horses. She is really big in to re gifting :-)

Tomorrow we may head to Ericson to the Pitzer horse sale. Then tomorrow evening we are going to load up and take a little road trip to St. Paul Minnesota. Kyle is entered in a rodeo there on Sunday. We are planning to drive through the night and get there sometime in the morning.
We will not get home until the middle of the night Sunday so I am going to take Monday off.

A friend of the family/neighbor, Scott Halsey, lost his battle with cancer yesterday. Please keep his family in your prayers. He was only 40 years old and leaves behind a wife and 9 year old son. It scares me how fast life can change. I try to count my blessings everyday for what God has blessed me with, but I also know my life can chage in the blink of an eye. One of my favorite bible passages is
Psa 90:12
So teach [us] to number our days, that we may apply [our] hearts unto wisdom.

I hope you all have a great weekend. I will try to post some pictures from our rodeo weekend on Monday.

1 comment: