Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What a wonderful day it was here NE. We had a very busy day yesterday. In the morning I met with some clients about some insurance. The rest of the day we were out and about enjoying the sunshine and warm weather.



For those of you that do not know my in-laws live just 1/2 mile down the road from us. The arena is at there place. After dinner we saddle up and the 4 of us rode our horses from our house over to Chip & Marilyn's house. Aubree was able to get in her afternoon nap on the way over. Kyle roped on the horses that he is training for some other people. Jenae did a lot of riding on Beauty. Her riding skills are improving daily.

We finished up the afternoon with steer wrestling practice. I am afraid all of my time in the sun is going to leave me a little red in the face :-)



Then it is was off to get Jenae cleaned up for AWANA. It was her last week of regular AWANA and next week is her program. She is really looking forward to that.



I hope you are all able to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather...before it changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment