Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Weekend

Well I was planning to be writing about our fun weekend we had. Our plans were to drop the girls off at my parents house and then Kyle and I would go on to Lincoln for the Husker Football game. Then Sunday spend the day at my Grandma Forre's for an early Thanksgiving. Instead we ended up staying home all weekend long!

Jenae started running a fever on Tuesday night. Then Aubree and Kyle came down with a
Fever Friday night. Finally on Sunday the fevers were gone. We thought we were contagious enough that we should stay home from Thanksgiving at my Grandma's house.

The weekend was very low key. I mostly took care of my sick family an did house work. I did get a bunch of my Christmas decorations drug down from the attic and put them in a closet. I refuse to actually decorate until after Thanksgiving. I made some jelly in the afternoon and helped Jenae with her make up work from school. Kyle watched a lot of football and rode his colts when he felt up to it. The girls tried to find things in the house to occupy their time. I think Jenae was ready to go to school today after not leaving the house since Tuesday.

My one funny story of the weekend was Aubree thinking her Aunt Hope is stuck in a bear. Kyle was telling her stories from when he was a little boy. One of the stories he told her was about a time that he told Hope to get into a little barrel when they were playing outside. She got stuck in the barrel and Chip had to cut the barrel open to get her out. Kyle told her the story last night and the first thing she said this morning when she woke up in a very serious voice was " Aunt Hopie is stuck in a bear and Grandpa needs to cut her out"

No comments:

Post a Comment