Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving

Time is really getting away from me! Sorry I have not posted anything for a while.
Thursday we went to Kyle's Aunt and Uncle's house for Thanksgiving. They live in Dunning. It was a nice time. It is always fun to see everyone.
Friday I had to work. I did get up early and do some early bird shopping in O'Neill before work. I am feeling pretty good about my Christmas shopping. I still need to get a few things yet. Kyle went to practice at Wakefields in the afternoon. Jenae and Aubree got to have some good quality Grandpa and Grammy time.
Saturday Jenae and I woke up with the stomach flu. We were supposed to go to Kyle's Grandpa's house for Thanksgiving on Marilyn's side of the family. Instead we stayed home from another Thanksgiving. We missed Thanksgiving with my Grandma the week before because the girls were running fevers. Hopefully we will get all of the sickness out of the way before Christmas.
Sunday we put up our tree. The girls had a good time putting it up. My computer battery is about to die so I am going to post this for now. I will try to get pictures posted tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment