Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Jenae's first belt buckle

The Saturday I was with Kyle in Fergus Falls. MN.  Jenae had a Jr. Rodeo in Taylor, NE.   It was really hard on me to miss that rodeo.  I just knew Kyle needed a driver along with him.  Marilyn kept Aubree & Trey had spent the night Friday night at Chip & Marilyn's house too.  Just Chip & Jenae went to the rodeo.  It was a great day for Jenae.  She won the barrels and got 2nd in the poles.  She was not old enough to enter the goat tying there.  As hard as it was for me to miss watching Jenae winning her first belt buckle, I know Jenae will always have the memory of she & her Grandpa going off to the rodeo together and winning her first buckle. Kyle said his it was his Grandpa Whitaker that was with him when he won his first belt buckle too, so that is kind of neat! 




No comments:

Post a Comment