Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Jenae's Baptism

I am stilling finding it hard to make time to update my blog.  So as you can see I am still over a week behind. 
We came home from the hospital on Friday night after having Miss Whitney.  On Sunday Jenae was Baptized.  I was really emotional at Church that day.  It was such a big day for Jenae and I was feeling so blessed to have had Whitney arrive into this world so healthy, strong & perfect.  My emotions got the best of me and I started to cry.  They were truly happy tears!!  I am guilty like I think most people are of taking for granted all that God has blessed us with.  I was sitting in church when it really hit me hard that I have so much to be thankful for. 

Jenae has wanted to be Baptized for the past couple of years.  I was not sure if she was ready to, but after a visit with Pastor Joe, he said if she can say that she believes that Jesus is our saviour and he was sent to this world so that we my have eternal life then she was ready to be Baptized. 

Pastor Joe had a really nice service.  All of Jenae's Grandparents were able to be there as well as the Blackmore family to see her be  Baptized.

After church there was a potluck dinner.  We had some nice fellowship time before heading home for the day.  I think we were all exhausted by the time we got home!

Whitney did well for her first time in church!  She slept most of the service :-)


Jenae & Pastor Joe before she was Baptized.

Jenae getting Baptized. 
Jenae coming out of the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment