Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Pumpkin Patch


Here I am a week behind in my blog posting again!  Last Saturday was a beautiful day!  We took the girls to Lambert's pumpkin patch.  It is always a fun time!  We are lucky to have it so close to home.  We had a great time going on the hay rack ride to pick pumpkins, walking through the haunted forest & eating caramel apples & kettle corn!  It was Whitney's first real outdoor outing.  She slept through most of it!
Jenae picking her pumpkin.  I told her she could get one as big as she could carry.  I think she was
about at her limit with this pumpkin!
Kyle, Aubree & Jenae on the hay rack ride.
Me with my 3 daughters in the haunted forest.
Aubree taking a ride on the Molly Trolley,
Jenae took Aubree by the hand in the pumpkin patch and said "come on Aubree"
It was so cute I couldn't resist taking a picture.
Aubree looking at bats in the haunted forest.  She really enjoyed the haunted forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment