Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

The Noble Christmas


Life is just not slowing down any!!!  We have went right from Vegas into the hustle and bustle of the Holidays.  I still have so much to do before Christmas, I guess I am going to do what I can and what doesn’t get done, just won’t get done!!!
I am going to go back a few days here.  We got home from Vegas late Monday night and I took Tuesday & Wednesday off.  Whitney had her 2 month checkup on Wednesday & she was 11 lbs 10 oz.  She is 50th percentile in both height and weight.  She is such a happy easy going baby. 
Saturday afternoon we went over to Marilyn’s house to make some Christmas goodies.  Hope & her family were there as well.  We really enjoyed using Marilyn’s new kitchen to make some yummy Christmas treats.  We made toffee, fudge, oreo balls, chocolate dipped pretzels and chocolate dipped  ritz peanut butter cookies. 
Saturday evening some friends from church had us over for supper.  We had a nice visit and watched part of the NFR with them before heading home.
Sunday we got up and went to church, then headed to Albion for the Noble Christmas.  My Aunt Jean hosted it at her house and we had a lovely time.  She goes to so much work to make sure it is a special time for all especially the kids.  By the time Sunday night rolled around I think we were all exhausted!! 
This is my first full week back to work since before Whitney was born.  It was a bit of an adjustment to work a full week.  Whitney had her first shot on Wednesday.  It was a long night for her, she ran a fever most of the night and didn’t sleep very good.  I try to not wish my life away, but I will be so glad when the immunization stage is over!!!  I hate when my babies have to get shots L
I am looking forward to the weekend.  We have Jenae’s Christmas program, it sounds like it is going to be as cute as always.  Saturday I think I am going to go over to Marilyn’s house and make more toffee. All that I brought home from the first batch has seemed to disappear!!!  (Kyle really really fond of toffee ;-) Sunday I am hoping to stick close to home and work on Christmas preparations!

The kids waiting to eat their dinner.

Jenae reading the Christmas Story to the kids. 
All the kids got to help set up the Nativity Scene as she read the story.

Jenae looking for the pickle hidden in the tree.  One thing my Aunt always has for the kids
is "find the pickle"  It is a pickle ordainment hidden in the tree.  When you find it you get to pick out a prize.
My girls really look forward to see what prizes my Aunt has each year. 

Aubree with her pickle & her prize.

My Grandma Noble with the Great Grand kids.

Grandma with Jaxson, Whitney & Jace.


Whitney & Santa


Aubree, Whitney & Jenae with Santa


No comments:

Post a Comment