Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Crazy Weather


This is the craziest weather ever! Last week we started out in the 30's and by the end of the week had 80's then today it is back to the 30's and more snow!!! The last 2 weekends Jenae and Aubree got to hit the rodeo trail with Kyle. They were in Madison Wisconsin 2 weekends ago and last weekend they were in St. Paul Minnesota. Both rodeos we have friends that live near by and they spent a night at each of their places. From what I hear a great time was had by all. Whitney and I went to Mom's for the weekend. I sorted through some boxes of keepsakes. It was fun to look through stuff and reminisce. I threw a lot of stuff away so it was nice to have a chance to sort without having Jenae and Aubree trying to keep stuff I wanted to pitch! Danielle and her boys came to spend the day Saturday and Erin and the kids were out Sunday. Also my Uncle brought my Grandma over for the afternoon. It was a busy day, but it was so nice to see everyone.

Jenae taking Domino for a spin.

Aubree taking her turn on Domino.

Jenae & Aubree washing Kyle's pickup before they took off for the weekend. 

Brooke, Whitney & Jace going to see the bottle calf.

Brooke, Whitney & Jace saying "hello" to the calf.


Brian giving Allyx on my Dad's horse Doc.


Jace having fun in the dirt!


1 comment:

  1. I really love your site.. Pleasant colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself?
    Please reply back as I’m looking to create my own site and
    would love to know where you got this from or what the
    theme is named. Thank you!

    Visit my web page what is going green

    ReplyDelete