Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Easter

I supposed I should get back to blogging.  I will be totally honest that I have had no desire to blog this month.  I know down the road I will want to look back and read about this time of my life, so here I go....back to blogging!

Easter Sunday was a really hard day for me.  We went to Church in the morning then to Chip & Marilyn's for dinner.  Church I was an emotional mess the entire service.  Seeing my Church family for the first time was so nice.  The part about being part of a small church that I love is that everyone there knows me & everyone knew what I was going though.  So I didn't feel bad shedding some tears; there were so many people there offering kind words of encouragement and hugs.  When I was at Chip & Marilyn's for dinner I sat there with Kyle's parents & sister's family eating our dinner & realized I would never again be able to do that with my parents.  I was so sad, I missed my Dad so much that day & I just longed for one more family gathering where we could all be together again. 



Kyle & girls going off for a Spring ride  Aubree was on Domino, the pony my Dad had bought 3 days before he passed away.  He is now part of our horse herd & I am really hoping to work with Aubree on him & get her riding to progress.  Jenae loves to ride him & I think he will be a good 4-H horse for her.  He will always have a very special place in my heart. 

Whitney fining Easter Eggs at the town Easter Egg Hunt.

Aubree sprinting across the park looking for eggs.

Jenae's last year finding eggs at the park for the town Easter Egg Hunt.

Whitaker grandkids on Easter Sunday.  Love this picture!!! 

Happy Trey & Whitney with the newest member of the Whitaker Ranch Matilda!

Having fun with Matilda.

Whitney & Chase


Kids looking for eggs.

Whitney found an egg.


Whitney enjoying her chocolate bunny ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment