Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas Day

Christmas was a good day.  I would be lying  if I said it was an easy day, but it was a good day.  I guess more than ever I just appreciated us all being together.  Thankful we were all under 1 roof and celebrating all the blessings we have.  I know Dad would not have been happy if would the day would not have been filled with laughter and smiles!  I did get family pictures of everyone, but I did not do a great job of getting snapshots from the day. 
 
We all got there around noon and had a nice dinner, followed by pictures, presents and more food.  We spent the day mostly visiting and hanging out.  Kyle, Dusty and Kevin went to the movies in Norfolk while the rest of us watched old home videos.   It was fun to see how much our family has grown and changed!

We headed home Thursday morning. 
 
The whole crew!

Lacey's family

 Danielle's family

Dusty's Family 

 My Family
 

 Whitney working hard on opening her gift
Brooke & Aubree in matching outfits.


PJ party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment