Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

Between Christmas & New Years

Well here I am behind again!  We were so blessed to have a wonderful Christmas and the time off during the Holidays was awesome!  We had some really nice weather days right after Christmas, and we took full advantage of them by getting some time in the saddle.  I even found some time to get to ride.  I was great!  Jenae's roping has really come a long way over the Christmas break.  I think Kyle is really excited that she is finally excited to start roping! 




Jenae roping Re-Run  Kyle and lots of helpers on the 4 wheeler

Kyle roping on his 3 year old Ace.

Kyle and Ace


Girls and their 2013 Christmas Gifts

I try to take an annual picture of the girls by the tree with some of their gifts each year.  Of course I am not near organized enough to make sure every gift is in the picture, but I do my best to get most of them in.  

Aubree and her 2013 Christmas Gifts
 
 
 
 

Jenae and her 2013 Christmas gifts

 

Whitney eating some donuts :-)  Love this silly girl!!

 

Whitney's 2013 Christmas gifts--This was the year of Dora for Whitney!
 
The Whitaker Christmas
 
Chip & Marilyn hosted the big Whitaker Christmas the Sunday following Christmas.  It is always a good time.  The white elephant gift exchange is always the hit of the day.  Terry & Linda treated us all to Famous Dave's Ribs.  Whitney took a liking to Uncle Robert.  It was pretty cute!

Chip & Kyle's roping school

Whitaker Christmas 2013

Whitaker Christmas 2013

Whitney and Uncle Robert

Whitaker Christmas 2013

Whitaker Christmas 2013

The kids loved the puppies!
 
We had a very laid back New Years Eve and New Years Day.  We took the girls out for pizza and to the movie Frozen on New Years Eve.  It was the first time we had taken Whitney to the movies. We asked her if she wanted to go with us or go to Grandpa and Grammy's house.  She said "I wana go to the moovies!" So we took her.  About 2/3rds of the way through the movie she said "I'm ready to go to Gammy's house now!"  It was a little bit of effort to keep her content the rest of the time!  After the movies we went over to Chip & Marilyn's so the girls could watch the ball drop with them.  (It is kind of a tradition that they watch it together!)  It was way past my bed time so I had a really hard time keeping my eyes open!
 
New Years Day we state home all day.  The Husker's pulled out a win in the bowl game so it was a good day!
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment