Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I have Wednesdays off and I love my Wednesdays. We had a good day today. We were able to go riding with Kyle today to check for baby calves. One cow was a little snorty with Jenae on Beauty, but it all worked out ok.
Jenae was excited to spend some time with Grammy. After Marilyn got out of school she picked Jenae up from our house and took her home with her so they could do make some puppets. Both girls LOVE to spend time over at Grandpa and Grammy's house.
Friday I am going to get my wisdom teeth take out. I really do not have any idea what to expect. Some people seem to have no trouble with getting them taken out and others seem to not get along so good. I guess time will tell how it will go for me. My mom is going with me and and will be staying with them for the weekend.
Kyle is headed up to Minnesota to put on a steer wrestling school for the weekend.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment