Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I thought if March was in like a lion it was supposed to be out like a lamb??? March 1st was 16 degrees and today a winter storm. We were very lucky that most of the snow did miss us.We only got a couple of inches of snow instead of 5-10 inches they were calling for. The wind was really blowing this morning. All of the area schools called off school for the day. Susan, my boss, told me just to stay home and not venture out on the slick roads. I did not argue with her :-)

Kyle thought the girls needed to get out of the house for awhile, so he took them over to visit Grandpa and Grammy for awhile. Aubree was so tired that she fell asleep shortly after she arrived and Jenae talked Grammy in to making some no bake cookies. When Aubree woke up from her nap she was able to get in a ride in tractor and on the 4-wheeler before heading home.

I hope that April brings warmer weather and lots of sun shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment