Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Well I survived getting my wisdom teeth taken out! Actually I fared pretty well. I really did not swell up very much. As long as I keep ibuprofen in my system I am good to go! I stayed all weekend at my parents house so I could have a little help with the girls.

We had a play day at my parents house on Saturday. Danielle's 3 boys joined us as well as Dusty & Erin's little girl, Brooke. It gets pretty WILD when the 6 of them get together. A good time was had by all.

It sounds like we could be in for quiet a spring snow storm tonight and tomorrow. Last I heard they are calling for 6-11 inches of snow and the wind is supposed to be blowing. I really hope that the storm misses for all of the baby calves (and the Ranchers) sake.

I will try to post pictures from the weekend at a later time.

1 comment:

  1. you have such a sweet little family. I'm so happy to see that the Halie I met in college is living her dreams on the ranch!! How awesome!! I check your blog here and there...it is such a cool way to keep in touch. I think it would be fun to do one..maybe not such a good idea for a patrolman's wife...heee.heee. some weirdos may track us down. take care and happy Easter to your family. Tell Danielle hello
    Abbey

    ReplyDelete