Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Garden time!!! I am not a gardener, but I thought it would be a fun summer project for the girls and I. They have really gotten into it! All we have planted so far is our pumpkins and sweet corn. Hopefully tonight we can get our cucumbers and squash planted. I do not know how patient Jenae is going to be. She was thinking that corn should be up by now and we just planted it last night!

We have had a lot of help getting our garden spot ready. Chip took down a tree and plowed up the sod. A neighbor came over and tilled it up with his tiller on the back of his tractor. Then last night Hope and Ben come over and tilled it with a hand tiller and gave us advice on where to plant things.

Like I mentioned I am not a gardener..... so if any one has any gardening tips, feel free to pass them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment