Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

It was an uneventful weekend here. It was nice we were able to be outside a lot. Friday Kyle was in Abbeyville Ks. He did OK, but I do not think he placed in anything. Friday Chip and Jenae wanted to do some asparagus picking. Aubree and I went a long for awhile. Saturday we went over to Ben and Hope's house to visit in the morning. They have been doing a lot of landscaping. They really have their place looking nice. Today we went to church and came home and did housework and yard work.
Every year Kyle and Chip help with big cattle drive. They move cattle 18 miles. This year Jenae gets to go along with Beauty. She is all excited because they get to cross a river. I hope all goes well! If I remember to send the camera with Kyle hopefully he can take some pictures that I can post.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment