Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Big Weekend!

It was a very busy weekend. Saturday morning Aubree woke up at 5:45 and Jenae woke up at 5:50 and they were ready to start their day! So if they are ready I better be ready to start my day as well. We got somethings done around the house then we went over and did the chores at Chips place. I am hosting Hope's baby shower this weekend and I really needed to make a trip to Norfolk to pick up some things. I was planning to take the girls shopping with me but when they woke up so early I decided taking tired girls shopping was not going to be any fun for any of us! I ended up running them to my parents house for the day then I did my shopping. It is amazing how much shopping you can get done when you shop with out little helpers!!!!
I went back to my parents house that afternoon and spent the night. Jacque, Lacey and Riley were there and we had Danielle's boys for the night as well. Bed time was a little hectic but we eventually got there! Kyle was at a rodeo in Michigan Satuday afternoon and got to my parents house about 3:30 in the morning.
Sunday we got up and stated the day. We had a little birthday party for Aubree then we had Allyx's and Riley's Baptism. It was nice. It was the first time since Christmas that everyone in the family was together.

No comments:

Post a Comment