Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

HOPE'S LITTLE PUMPKIN IS ON ITS WAY.....

We had Hope's baby shower at her house on Saturday. If you could not guess by the pictures it was a pumpkin themed baby shower. The weather was beautiful. Everything went as planned and it was a nice day. I have been planning the shower in my head for the last several month it was nice to finally have it hear so I can stop obsessing over it!

Hope ended up with a lot of nice gifts. They should be all set for baby to arrive!!! I gave her some advice to make sure to pack her bag for the hospital any time to just to be ready. I told her to take if from me packing while you are in labor is no fun!!! Jenae arrived almost 2 weeks early and my Sister, Danielle, had been telling me to get my bag packed....but I did not listen!

Yesterday I made more salsa. I am really starting to enjoy canning. It is a project but it is fun to have the end results!

The weather has really changed today. I think Fall arrived a day early! Kyle is working cattle today getting them ready to sell in a couple of weeks. I think some neighbors were planning to come over to help him. Hopefully Chip is just supervising...he seems to be doing well. He is going for a check up tomorrow. It is crazy it has been almost a month since the surgery. Time goes so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment