Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

January 15th

It is crazy to me how fast the time goes. I can't believe that we are already 1/2 way through January. I try not to wish my life away, but January is usually one month I like to fly by! I do not like cold weather!!! We have been very lucky to have a break in the super cold temps. We have had highs in the mid 40's this week. It has been a very welcomed warm up and it is nice to see some of the snow melting.

I am looking forward to a nice quiet weekend. Maybe we can go sledding on what snow is left.

I posted a few more pictures from last weekend. Despite the fact we were all together for a funeral we still managed to have a good time hanging out together. It is too bad that it takes a funeral to bring everyone together.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Halie,
    I agree with you. I enjoyed last weekend. Kassie has pictures to send to you and will try to get that done tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete