Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

More Christmas and New Years

I will try to sum up the craziness of the past couple of days. Thursday night we went to our friends Zane & Sara's house for NYE. It was a lot of fun.

Saturday we got up to go to my Grandma's house. Kyle's Grandpa Phifer had been in the hospital in Callaway for the past few days with pneumonia and was transferred to Kearney due to congestive heart failure. Kyle went to Kearney with his Mom to be with his Grandpa and the girls and I went to my Grandma's house for the Forre Christmas. The girls and I spent the night at my Parents that night. We had a lot of fun. Jacque, Lacey, Riley,Danielle & the boys spent the night at Mom & Dad's too. We played games and just hung out.

The next morning I met up with Kyle and went back to my parents house to have Christmas with them. It snowed right along most of the day and we had to leave the party a little earlier than I wanted to so we could get on the road when it was still light out.

Sunday we had our final Christmas celebration of the season over at Hope's house for the Whitaker Christmas. Kyle's Uncle Robert, Uncle Zac, Aunt Amy, & Cousin Adam were all that were able to make it. It was a lot smaller than normal but still fun. My girls really took a liking to Adam. We always do a white elephant gift exchange. It is always a good time.
Our life should get back to some sort of normal now that the holiday season is over for another year. I always get a little bummed when the holidays are over because it means Kyle will soon be going back on the rodeo trail with the winter rodeos. As of today Kyle's Grandpa is not doing very good. Please keep Kyle, Marilyn and her Dad in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment