Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

A break from blogging


I am back to blogging!  I have been having some issued getting my PC to upload pictures on my blog. Not sure what the problem is, but it does make it difficult to update my blog.  Hopefully it fixes itself soon!  I am sorry for the lack of postings! 

We finished up our Holiday Season with the big Whitaker Christmas January 6th.  Hope & Ben hosted the day.  The kids all had a great time playing & it was nice enough that they could even get out & get some fresh air!  It nice to see everyone one & catch up!  We had the annual White Elephant gift exchange & that is always a great time! 

Since then in my break from blogging our family had a little run in with Influenza.  Well at least I think we had influenza.  Fevers, coughs, aches & chills were the symptoms.  We had a round of Influenza 2 years ago & took the girls to the doc, got tested, put them on Tamiflu spent a lot of money in doing so.  My girls could not handle the Tamiflu so ended up just letting it runs its course.  This year when Influenza paid its visit I figured there was no point of going to the doctor & doing the Tamiful thing again if I could keep the girls comfortable & keep their fevers under control.  Jenae probably had it the worst, she missed almost a whole week of school.  Whitney breezed through it the best only running a low fever for 2 days.  Aubree & I were both pretty sick, but didn't have it quiet as bad as Jenae.  Kyle, managed to escape from the bug all together!  So glad that is behind us!

Whitney & Chase having fun!

The Whitaker Kids
Paul, Lana, Elaine, Kyle & Whitney
Ben, Rory, Amy, Marilyn & Adam
The Zutavern Boys & Jenae eating their dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment