Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

It has been a busy week for our family. Kyle was up at the North Platte Rodeo on Wednesday and Thursday. North Platte is one rodeo I make sure not to miss. It is the where the Miss Rodeo Nebraska Pageant is held. It is always fun to go back and see everyone involved. It seems crazy to me that is has been 10 years since I was Miss Rodeo Nebraska. It makes me feel old!!! Kyle did not draw good at all in the steer wrestling so had no luck in that event. He was 73 on his bronc and was 9.9 on his first calf which placed him 4th in the round. His 2nd calf got up before the 6 seconds that the calf must stay tied to get a time. Oh well!!! That is rodeo!!!!

Our excitement on Saturday morning was when little Miss Aubree Joy decided to stick a popcorn hull up her nose. Luckily our doctor office is open on Saturday mornings. The doctor was able to get it out with no problem and was not all that traumatic for Aubree. I have always heard of little kids sticking things up there nose, but never thought my little angel would do something so silly :-)

Sunday we got up early and went to my parents house for a Father's Day Dinner. My Grandpa and Grandma Noble were there as well as my sister, Danielle, and her family. It was a nice time. Then we went to Ben and Hope's house for a Father's Day Supper. The girls always have fun playing at Auntie Hope's house. She has one kitty that the girls have a hard time sharing. The kitty gets a lot of love and attention when we are there. I am sure it was happy to see us leave so it could get some rest. It was a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment