Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

I feel like my weekend was a roller coaster. Full of ups and downs. Friday Marilyn's FCCLA had a style show from the fashions of yesterday. The styles ranged from the 1800's to the 1990's. It was a lot of fun. Both girls and I were in the style show. Jenae loved every minute of it. She had a great time. Aubree was really tired and not the most cooperate, but when she got on the runway she was on cloud nine! She thought it was great to have everyone watching her.

We got up early Saturday morning to head to Newman Grove for the day. It was a really busy day. We started out at my Sister Danielle's house. We took her some baby kitties. Then we stopped by to visit my Grandma Forre for a while. Then we went my parents house for lunch. After lunch we went to Albion for my Grandpa Noble's birthday party.

Sunday I received the news of an accident that killed a family that I knew near Broken Bow. I have a very heavy heart. It just goes to show that none of us know if we are going to have a tomorrow. I try to live my life in the present enjoying the everyday pleasures of life. If we get to wrapped up in worrying about the future or having regrets from the past we are not able to enjoy the present. Please keep the Ida family in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment