Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

We had a very uneventful weekend. I am sad to say I did not even pick up a camera all weekend to take pictures. It was cool and rainy all weekend. Saturday the rain did clear off enough in the afternoon that the girls and I were able to work in the garden and the yard. Then we saddled up the horses and did some riding. Kyle and Chip were both gone so that leaves Jenae and I and as chore girls. It is crazy how grown up Jenae is getting. She is really good help at home and on the ranch. At home she is good at keeping Aubree entertained. The two of them can play together for hours. On the ranch she like to help grain the animals and help with the cattle. Last week we finished up AIing the cows and heifers. Jenae LOVED AIing because she got to ride A LOT!
Aubree is really starting to talk in sentences a lot. It is fun to listen to her. She is so independent and wants to do everything that Jenae does. She would be on a horse 24/7 if we would let her! Last night Kyle and Chip were roping and she said "Grandpa, I want to ride" of course Grandpa could not turn that down. He put her on with him and she said "where the reins go?" She is always wanting to hold on to the reins like a big girl.
Well since I did not post any pictures I thought that I would write about the girls a little bit.
I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment