Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Relaxing weekend

We had a nice relaxing weekend. I feel like I finally got caught up on house and yard work. Saturday night we went to our friend's house for a BBQ . It was a lot of fun and nice to see everyone. Sunday we went to church and then had a lazy Sunday afternoon. I even sat down to watch a movie. I do not remember the last time I was able to do that!

Kyle won the steer wrestling in Strasburg, ND and was 2nd in the steer wrestling at Dickinson, ND. He was placing in all 3 events when he left Glenwood City, WI. There was still 1 performance left to go so I do not know how he ended up at that rodeo.

We are anxiously awaiting baby news. Lacey was due yesterday and still no baby!!! Erin is Due July 8th so her baby could come at anytime!!! I will be sure to post a message when either baby Anson or Baby Forre arrive.