Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

A busy day!!

Wednesday was a busy day for us. We started out the morning weeding the garden. Actually the girls sat in their lawn chairs and ate their breakfast while I did the weeding:-) It is fun to see Jenae's amazement with the garden.

The girls have been taking swimming lesson this week. Thanks to the great in-laws that I have they have made sure that the girls get to their lessons by 11:00 every morning. It was fun to get to take them myself on Wednesday. I am impressed how much progress they have made in a few days. It is one of the best things I have ever done for my girls. I am really wishing I would have started Jenae a few years ago.

After swimming lessons we headed to O'Neill so the girls could meet their new cousin. We packed a picnic lunch and went to the park. When I told Jenae we were going to the park for a picnic she said to me " you are the best mom EVER" Of course that melted my heart! We played after we ate for a little bit then we went to the hospital to see Lacey. After the hospital we went swimming at the pool in O'Neill. Jenae had a great time in the big pool and Aubree loved the little pool. We had to go back and forth between the 2 pools to keep everyone happy. We finished up our fun day with some ice cream and then went home! The girls both fell asleep on the way home.

Lacey and Riley got out of the hospital yesterday. Everyone is doing well.

Grandpa Chip has been busy finding turtles for the turtle races in Chambers tomorrow. Jenae and Aubree are really excited about their turtles.

I hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July!!!