Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Rodeo Weekend

Jenae was able to go with Kyle for a weekend of rodeos. She had an AWESOME time!!! We all started out in Madison, NE together on Wednesday night. Aubree and I came on home. From Madison Kyle, Chip and Jenae went to Wisconsin and Minnesota to 3 rodeos. Good friends of ours, The Morton Family, took good care of Jenae when Kyle was competing. They actually took good care of Jenae while Kyle was not rodeoing! She was too busy to talk to me on the phone. Every time I called Kyle, Jenae was off with the Morton kids. Danae is a couple of years older than Jenae but I guess they had a blast playing together. Kyle placed in several of the events he was in and he was really happy his horse Rambo did well for other guys that rode him too. Jenae is a good little traveler and enjoys staying in the trailer. I am sure if she had the choice she would travel with Kyle all the time.

Aubree was stuck at home with me. We were in charge of chores while everyone was gone. Aubree really likes getting to feed the calves. I gave her a little bucket of her own to fill up take out to the calves. I put her in the feed bunk and she dumped out her bucket. You could tell she really thought that she was helping out. When we would get over to Chip and Marilyn's house to feed the calves, the first thing she would say is "Where's my bucket?" We had a lot of fun hanging out. It was nice to have the one on one time with Aubree. She did not seem to mind not having Jenae home. One night on the phone they talked to each other. It was really cute to hear them. They were saying "I love you" to each other. You could tell they were really happy to hear each others voices.

Aubree did luck out and get to go over to stay with her Aunt Hope and Uncle Ben on Friday night and most of Saturday. She loves getting to go over there to play. It was especially fun since she did not have to share them with Jenae.

No comments:

Post a Comment