Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekend

We had a very nice relaxing weekend. I am feeling kind of bad we even skipped church. It was just nice to not go any where all weekend.
Friday night I met my parents in Clearwater for supper and to pick up my girls. Jacque and Lacey happened to be in the area so they joined us for supper as well. It was nice to see them and little Riley. The girls had a good time with my parents. I was ready to have them back. I really missed them!
The girls did a lot of riding on their ponies this weekend. Saturday afternoon we Buster got a major hair cut and shampoo. Thanks to Marilyn's help we have Buster looking good! Saturday night we had Chip, Marilyn, Hope and Ben over for supper. It was a nice time. Jenae always likes to have company.
My garden is doing pretty good considering this is my first garden I have ever done by myself. Jenae and Aubree really liking picking the produce.
Both girls wanted to spend the night with Chip & Marilyn last night. So I was childless again! It is crazy how quiet the house is when they are not home. It is a real treat for them to get to spend the night at Grandpa Chip and Grammy Marilyn's House.

No comments:

Post a Comment