Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Low key weekend!

I hope you all had a great weekend! The girls and I had a very low key quiet weekend. We spent some time in the kitchen doing some baking, did lots of coloring and of course did some cleaning and laundry. With the chaos holidays around the corner we are trying to take full advantage of a weekend with nothing to do and no where to go.

Saturday we went over to Chip and Marilyn's to watch the Husker Football game. It was a terrible game for Nebraska. I just do not know what is going on with the Football Program at NE!!! Hopefully it will turn around soon!!!



Sunday Hope and Ben came over for a little while. It was nice to see them. Still no baby :-( Hope looks great and is feeling good. We are all getting very Anxious for Baby Blackmore to arrive!!





Kyle was in Brookings SD on Friday and then went over to a steer wrestling jackpot in Iowa on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday he had a steer hit him in the face and busted open his lip. He called me and said he was going to the ER he thought he might need stitches. It took 21 stitches and an hour to get him stitch up. I talked to one of his friends and he said it was an L shaped rip. Kyle kind of minimized it when he called to tell me, which is maybe OK. I can't even imagine how uncomfortable it feels. He is being a good sport and not complaining about it.

I hope you all have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment