Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend

We had a nice weekend. We had more Nebraska Fall like weather this weekend and today which has been apprecited!

Friday I had to make a quick trip to Omaha. Aubree and I went down to my parents house Thursday night. Brooke and Allyx were there for a couple hours in the evening so the girls had a chance to play. On Friday Aubree spent the morning with my parents and the afternoon with my Sister, Danielle and her 3 boys. She had a good time. Jenae had to stay home since she had school on Friday. I was a little nervous leaving Kyle to get Jenae's hair fixed in the morning, but he did a good job!

Saturday afternoon our friends Matt and Heidi came over to watch a very disappointing football game. Even though the Huskers lost we still had a good time visiting. (OK maybe Kyle did not have a good time---he takes the Huskers pretty serious!)

Saturday evening our friend Eric came. He was in the area for an interview and stayed with us Saturday night.

Sunday we headed out for Church when we saw a big skunk running down our driveway toward the house. Jenae and Aubree thought it was an eventful morning! Aubree is still talking about the BIG skunk. Eric ran steers for Kyle to bulldog. I was happy he was there to run the steers so I had a chance to get house work caught up for moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment