Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

What a nice day!!

Yesterday was a absolutely beautiful day!!! I think it was in the upper 60's. I really lucked out that the nicest day of the week happen to be on Wednesday. All week it has been cold, cloudy, and some days rainy with the exception of yesterday. They are predicting snow for the weekend!!! It is a way to early for winter to be setting in.


Chip wanted to move some heifers so Aubree and I got to go along and help. It was a bummer having Jenae in school so she did not get to take part. It was the perfect day to be out riding. As you can see from the pictures Aubree fell asleep while we were moving the cattle. It is a little difficult to ride with her when she sleeps. At least when she is awake she can help balance herself.

Kyle helped me get all of my plants pulled up out of my garden. I really enjoyed my garden and I am looking forward to it again next year. I will do a few things different. I did not realize how much room the vine plants take up. When my squash plants come up I will for sure thin them done to probably 1!!!

Kyle wanted to practice his steer wrestling yesterday. Chip hazed for him and seemed to get along OK. It is nice to see Chip getting back to his normal lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment