Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Snow :-(

If you did not know better you would think it was December around here. We had snow Saturday morning when we woke up and again this morning. All this snow is getting me the Christmas spirit all to early. I feel like I should be baking cookies and putting up my Christmas greenery.

With the weather the way it was we had a very lazy weekend. It was a good weekend to clean closets and do projects around the house that get put off until a weekend like this. I packed all of Aubree's 12 month clothes away and got out the 18 month clothes. Aubree has always been a little on the small side for her age. So we are always happy when she moves up to the next size even if it is just 18 months cloths and she is 2 years old!!!! Jenae had a Coyote Chum party on Saturday morning. Marilyn's FCCLA kids all have a little chum (k-2nd graders). They get together to do crafts and play games. She had a great time. The only time I ventured out of my house was to feed the horses and the chickens. Kyle was in warm Texas all weekend long. I thought about him and I was out dumping the snow out of his horses feed buckets and tending to his chores. Oh the life of a rodeo wife!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment