Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

A week long Birthday!

4 parties later Jenae's week long birthday celebration is over. The parties started a week ago Saturday when we had her birthday brunch with Kyle, Tuesday she had her party at school, Tuesday night we had Chip, Marilyn, Ben, Hope & Trey over for supper and Saturday we had my side of the family over. Each party was fun and special for Jenae. I love having birthday parties. It is so much fun to all get together. I love planning them and getting ready for them. As much as I love it I am glad it is over!

Saturday night Chip and Marilyn took us to the Fireman's prime rib supper. The food was really good and it was fun to visit with everyone. Pretty much the whole town of Chambers show up to eat prime rib. The girls had a blast playing with all of the kids.

Yesterday we stayed home all day. We had a lovely winter storm blow through. Church was canceled. It was nice to have a nice quite day. We spent the day doing projects. I tried to get the 24 months/2T clothes out for Bree. Unfortunately she still only fits on 18 month clothes. The good thing is that the 18 month clothes are getting smaller on her. :-)

Kyle was gone all week and it has been hard on the girls. One day Aubree came out in the kitchen when I was doing dishes and laid on the floor. She said ''I am just sad Mommy'' I asked her what was wrong and she said ''I miss Daddy'' It broke my heart to hear my 2 year old talk like that. Kyle is such a hands on dad when he is home that the girls really miss him when he is gone.

I am really hoping for some winter weather. Calving season is just around the corner. It will be much better if those babies can be born in the sunshine instead of a snow storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment