Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Lincoln Rodeo/ Marilyn's Birthday

We had a really busy weekend. Lincoln's PRCA rodeo was on Saturday night. The girls and I were excited to be able to go along with Kyle to the rodeo. Chip came along too. Lincoln's rodeo is held at Pershing Auditorium and it a very unique rodeo due to the fact the auditorium is in down town Lincoln. There is no parking so they block off 2 streets for the cowboys to park their pickups and trailers. I should have taken a picture of the set up. Maybe next year! Kyle ended up 2nd in the calf roping with 9.7. We got home around 1:30 Sunday morning. I am just not used to staying out that late! It was hard on me :-)!


Sunday I had nursery duty at church. Then we went home and I got ready for Marilyn's Birthday party. I was a fun evening, the girls always love it when we have company over!


I hope you all had a very happy Ground Hog Day. It sounds like 6 more weeks of winter!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Kyle! My hairdresser was at the rodeo in Lincoln and she said she watched Kyle. She said he did well. Love all of your pictures. Kassie can't wait to come up this summer, she talks about it alot! We were wondering when the Burwell rodeo is? you had said that would be a fun one to come to.
    We would like to make plans for that.

    ReplyDelete