Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Garden City, KS

Kyle talked the girls and I into going with him to Garden City, KS. He told me he it was only 6 hrs down there. Well it actually was 400 miles away which took us 7 1/2 hours to get there. He was up yesterday morning in the slack. We left around 7:00 Tuesday evening and got home around 7:30 last night. We had fun time while we were there, it was a lot of driving time and not much time actually there. Of the 24hrs we were gone 15 hrs we spent driving. The girls did good traveling on the way down there, but not great travelers on the way home. Kyle made a good run in the calf roping, he was placing when we left but not sure it if will hold up or not.

It has been raining/storming every night for the past week it seems like. I am not a good sleeper when it storms outside. I worry about the lightning with the horses and cattle. I do not know what good it does to worry but I can't help it. Right now the sun is shinning hopefully it will say that way for awhile to dry things off.

No comments:

Post a Comment