Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

The Kids eating ice cream at my Aunt Jean's house. Yesterday was my Grandma Noble's birthday and we went over to help her celebrate.

Happy Belated Father's Day

I am very lucky to have an awesome Dad! He has been the best dad I could have ever asked for. He as always been very supportive of anything that I wanted to go after. I am also very lucky to have a great Father-in-law. Chip is always willing to help out with things and takes such good care of the girls. Especially with Kyle gone so much we rely a lot on Chip for things.
My girls are lucky to have Kyle as their Daddy. He is so good with them and loves them very much.

We had a very busy weekend. Saturday went to the North Platte Rodeo with Kyle. Chip came along with us and we met up Kyle's cousin's wife, Elaine Zutavern, and their boys on our way. His cousins Mat and Kelcey joined us a little later. It was a lot of fun. They kids always have so much fun playing together and Elaine and I enjoy visiting. We took the kids over to the carnival for a ride. I am pretty strict when it comes to carnival rides. I only let the girls go on one ride if they get to go to the carnival at the rodeo. Several of the rodeos have carnivals at them and the rides are so expensive that if I did not set a limit it would be scary how much money we would spend. This carnival was $4/ride, but I think they enjoyed it.

Kyle did not have any luck at the rodeo but we are still glad we went.

Yesterday we got up and went to my parents house. My parents had a cook out for fathers day. All my siblings and their kids were there too. It was a nice time. I think it was the first time I have been to my parents house on Father's Day since I have been married. That does not say much for what kind of a daughter I am! My Dad knows we are busy so I don't think he holds it against me :-) It was nice to get to see him on Father's Day once!

Yesterday was also my Grandma Noble's birthday. I was really glad I was able to go see her on her birthday as well.

I left the girls at my parents house for a few days. They always like having the girls come stay for a bit in the summer. I thought this would be a good time since Marilyn is not home right now. My house is so quiet with out my girls! I do not know what I am going to do with my time without them home. I talked to my Mom this morning and is sounds like they are keeping busy and having fun!

Marilyn is doing so good! I am really happy for how good she is getting along after her hip surgery. The surgery was on Tuesday and yesterday she and her sister went to a Colorado Rockies Baseball game. It sounds like they had a great time except for how the game ended :-)Marilyn is staying with her sister Sandy until her 1 week check up. Sandy is taking good care of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment