Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

A fun day.

Yesterday was my birthday and it turned out to be a fun day despite having to go to work!  My co worker, Natalie brought all sorts of goodies to eat, Kyle sent me flowers, Marilyn brought me in a DQ blizzard to the office & then Chip was in town for the cattle sale so he dropped the girls & I off at the park to play for an hour.  We had a lot of fun!!!  When I got home from work I got the girls picked up from Chip & Marilyn and we went back to our house and had a nice relaxing evening!  The evening even included a "spa treatment" by my two little angels.  It started by them giving me a foot massage, followed by them rubbing wet Kleenexes up & down my legs.  Then they had the idea of using wet q-tips on my face.  At one point Jenae asked if I had any pickles....  She was a little confused and was thinking that pickles are what some woman put on their eyes.  I explained to her that it was cucumbers that are used NOT pickles!!!!!  Then Jenae went & got my makeup bag and started putting makeup on me.  She said "Wow Mom,  this makeup makes you look really young, you look like you are in your 20's!!"  It was a really interesting experience, but very sweet of them to think of!!  As crazy at it sounds most of what they did actually felt really good!!!  Who knew a 7 year old & 3 year old could give such a great feeling spa treatment!

We are looking forward to a fun day with the Chambers Jr. Rodeo tomorrow!  The girls have been busy practicing!  We have had a lot of rain this past week, so things are a little on the muddy side.  I think 3 of the last 4 night we have had thunderstorms! 


Aubree Joy on the monkey bars.

Jenae Grace on the monkey bars.


Aubree had lots of fun on the slide

Jenae at the top of the slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment