Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Weekend!

I started this post on Sunday & I am just now getting around to posting it!  The craziness of summer has arrived!! 
Friday morning Jenae left with Chip & Kyle to go to some rodeos in Minnesota & Wisconsin.  She is finally old enough that she can go with Kyle with out being to much trouble for him.  She is pretty good at taking care of herself!  While on the road I think she pretty much took over Chip's cell phone.  I think it helped to keep her entertained on the trip.  She would call me and chat for a while then would lose cell service.  I would try to call her back & the phone would go right to Chip's voicemail.  One time after several unsuccessfully attempts to get though to her I finally called Kyle's phone.  He informed me when she lost me she decided to call Grammy instead of calling me back.  As much as she likes to talk on the phone now, I can only imagine what her teen years are going to be like!!! 

Friday night my Mom was in the area, so I met up with her & she took Aubree to their house.  I would have went down for the weekend, but I had some chores I needed to take care of on Saturday, so I just did everything up good on Saturday afternoon & headed down there to spend the night.  It was Newman Grove's town celebration so we had to in for the kid carnival.  Aburee, Brooke & Allyx had a great time playing games and winning prizes. 

Kyle & Jenae got home around 10:00 Sunday morning & Aubree & I were not far behind them.  Sunday was a nice catch up day around the house & then Marilyn had us over for supper. 

Here we are at Thursday already, I am not sure where the time goes!!



Brooke, Aubree & Allyx at the carnival in Newman Grove.

No comments:

Post a Comment