Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday agian!!!

Well here it is Friday again! I am just now making my weekly post.

It has been another busy week for all of us. Last weekend the girls & I stayed close to home on Saturday.  I took the girls over to ride their horse in the morning.  It didn't take long for it to heat up.  After lunch we got out the little swimming pool and Jenae had the idea to put the pool at the end of the slid on their swing set.  They had a blast running water down the slide & having a water slide.  I was able to get some weeding in my garden done & some general house work. Kyle got home late Saturday afternoon. 

Sunday we all went to church & then stayed closed to home most of the day.  Kyle was up in the Clearwater rodeo that night.  It was nice to be able to go along and watch.  He split 1st & 2nd in the bronc riding & ended up 3rd in the steer wrestling.  He took Chuck, his young calf roping horse & try out at a rodeo.  He made a nice run, but not in the money.  I was impressed how well Chuck did for his first rodeo.

I took some good pictures from the rodeo.  I will try to get them added at a late time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment