Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hartington Rodeo

It has been another busy week!!!  I worked Mon-Thurs last week and Tues-Friday this week so I had a nice 4 day weekend.  It was a needed break from work :-)  Thursday night Kyle & Chip were up in Hartington.  After work I drove over to meet up with them.  Kyle won the bronc riding and Chip won the calf roping.  It was so hot, muggy & muddy!  I was wondering what I was thinking going over to watch, but I am glad I did. Kyle headed on to Mitchell, SD that night & Chip, the girls & I came on home. 

Friday was a nice catch up day around the house.  It was so hot out that we did not leave the house too much.  We got all packed up for our next little venture.

I will try to get the rest of the weekend blogged about tomorrow!



Jenae riding Spud before the rodeo.

Aubree before the rodeo.  Both girls were wanting to ride in the Grand Entry at the rodeo
so they wore their hats.  It was so muddy there I do not think they even had a grand entry!

Chip was doing his pre rodeo stretches.  Aubree joined in ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment