Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A busy day

I had a meeting on Wednesday in Grand Island, so I took Thursday as my day off for the week.  I have been having a lot of swelling in my legs and feet so I was hoping for a nice quiet day at home.  Well no such luck!  Kyle was at a rodeo in Fort Madison, IA & Chip was off on a trail ride in the mountains in Colorado, which left the girls of the family in charge.  With me being very pregnant, Hope having a brand new baby & Marilyn with her hip, we are not is a best shape to be taking care of things on the ranch!  Long story short, Chip had a horse that needed to get to the vet.After spending the morning over at Chip & Marilyn's place dealing with the horse & the chores  Hope took the horse down to Ord  to the vet, while  Aubree & got a few hours to snuggle with Chase.  He was a tired little boy & slept most of the time he was at our house.  Aubree was really disappointed that he was not awake more!  When he did wake up, she was so exited to feed him a bottle. 

After Hope left with Chase, I got roped  into a Kirby vacuum demonstration.  Little did I know it was going to be a 4 hour demonstration!!!  I was very impressed with the Kirby, however I am not sure it is worth $2700 :-)  It was 8:00 that night until I got him out of my house!!!

So between our horse situation in the morning & the Kirby salesman in the evening, my day did not turn out to relaxing! 

Oh well... relaxing days are over rated anyway!!!



Aubree was so happy to feed Chase his bottle. She is such a little Mama!


No comments:

Post a Comment