Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Aubree!!

My little girl turned 4 on Saturday!  She is growing up so fast.  I asked her that morning if she knew how old she was.  She said "I am as old as Jenae is now!"  I do not know where she got that idea!  We never know what she will come up with.  Last week she told me "Oh Mommy, look at your fat belly with a baby in it....you look like a pregnant billy goat!"

We had a really nice day at home on Saturday.  The weather was so nice that the girls played and played and played outside!  Aubree was not happy with my dinner of left over potato soup that I made, so I said she could pick what ever she wanted for supper & since it was her birthday I would make it for her.  I listed off a bunch of kid friendly options.  Of all things she wanted a plain ol' hamburger!  Jenae made her a birthday cake in the Easy Bake Oven.  Aubree thought that was special :-)  After supper I rented the movie Gnomeo and Juliet.  It was a really cute movie & a nice way to finish up her birthday! 



Aubree with her birthday breakfast!
Aubree with her cake Jenae made her!

No comments:

Post a Comment