Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A cattle sale, A birthday party, & a Halloween party.

We had one busy day on Saturday!  It started off bright and early with getting ready for the cattle sale.  Kyle and Jenae left the house around 7:00 to get ready to help get the cattle rounded up.  They were riding by daylight!  We all headed down to the sale by 11:00 and got home around 4:30!  The cattle sold really good, so we are thankful for that!

That evening helped Trey celebrate his 2nd birthday!  He is growing up to be such a big boy!  Marilyn fixed yummy ribs for supper.  It was a really nice party!  The kids were all pretty tired after a long day, but they were all really good and had a lot of fun playing together.

My cousin Heather was having a Halloween party at her house.  I was tired, but I wanted to go out and see everyone.I dropped Kyle, Jenae & Aubree off at home.  Whitney & I made a quick trip to Heather's house.  It was nice to see everyone and visit.  We got home shortly after 10:00 & it didn't take long for Whitney & I to fall asleep.


Jenae holding Whitney before the sale.

Hope, Aubree & Trey watching the sale.

Kyle, Chip, Jenae & Whitney at the sale.

Marilyn holding Chase at the sale.  He really watched the calves come into the ring.


Jenae took this picture of Whitney.  She is really big on making sure that I get good pictures of Whitney
to put on my blog and on facebook.

Trey, the happy two year old!!  He got so excited when we sang
Happy Birthday to him.
Chip, Ben, Jenae, Aubree & Trey enjoying the bon fire.


Some of my relatives dressed up for my cousin, Heather's, Halloween party. 


No comments:

Post a Comment