Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Harvest Time

A couple weeks ago I took the 3 girls on our first little road trip.  Kyle was at a rodeo in Billings Montana & it was fall break for Jenae.  We went to Newman Grove so that Whitney could meet her Great Grandmas.  My parents were still harvesting & the girls had fun taking turns riding around with them in the field.  My Dad had bought a ear of caramel corn that Jenae & Aubree had ate.  While driving to the field with my Mom the next day Aubree said "is this the special field Grandma?"  My Mom said "no there is nothing real special about this field"  Aubree said "is it the field that grows the caramel corn ears?"  It is no wonder Aubree wanted to go to the corn field :-)

It was a nice visit.  Danielle & the boys came over on Friday for awhile to give the kids a chance to play.  The weather was so nice they were able to run and play outside a lot.



Whitney with my Grandma Forre.
Jenae riding with my dad in the combine.

Jenae with my Mom in the tractor.

Aubree with my Dad, unloading the corn.

Aubree in the corn field finding things for her "collection"

The girls with my Grandma Noble.


No comments:

Post a Comment