Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Our first snow!

Well I am hanging out in our hotel in Louisville!  This is where I was when I started my blogging in 2008.  It is kind of crazy for me to think how fast the last 3 years have went.  I am so glad I started my blogging when I did.  It is so fun to go back and look at things from year to year & to see how much the girls have grown.  I had a few minutes of quite time I thought I would try to get my blog caught up.

We had our first snow of the year on November 2nd.  Jenae & Aubree were so excited!!!  I am not sure why snow is so fun as a kid.  I remember being excited for the first snow of the year when I was little too.  Aubree was really looking forward to snow to make snow angels, but I am not sure she even made any.

A week ago on Friday we took the girls to Bartlett to a family fun night that the schools put on.  There were games to play and it was a fall theme so they wanted kids to wear their Halloween costumes.  Of course Jenae & Aubree had no complaints about getting to dress up again!

Since my last blog post I am excited to report that I have 2 new nephews.  My sister Danielle and her husband Kevin welcomed Jaxson into their family last Friday night.  My Brother Dusty & his wife Erin, had baby Jace on Tuesday night.  I got to see Jaxson on Saturday when we went to the Noble Thanksgiving in Albion, he is pretty darn cute!!  .  I have not yet met Jace, but I am sure he is absolutely adorable too :-)

Aubree and Buster in the snow.
Whitney with her pretty blue eyes!

Jenae playing a game at the family fun night in Bartlett.
Aubree after she visited the face painting booth!  Usually when you get your face painted
the kid pick out a flower or heart or something else little to put on their faces, but for some reason
Aubree came back with her whole face painted green!!!

My nephew Jaxson!  He has the longest hair I have ever seen on a baby!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Two nephews in one week--that is great!! Cute pic of Miss Whitney, she is a perfect combination of her two older sisters :)

    ReplyDelete